Strategy is about more than just a simple plan. You see, your strategy should guide everything you do. It should determine how you use your resources. It should color the way your employees view their every task. It should have your competitors talking about you in their meetings.
At BKLM Financial Services Consulting, strategy is at the core of our business model. Since our inception, our number one goal has been to help financial services firms like yours to develop strategies that do more than work…they help them rise above their competition. From developing solid growth plans to forming sound investment philosophy, BKLM can help you create a plan to help both you and your clients to surpass all their goals.
Did you know that only about one in five organizations really work? In other words, the vast majority of financial firms comprise unsatisfied employees and goals that are never achieved. What about your company? How do you think you measure up?
When you contact BKLM, we will help ensure your entire system is aligned with your company’s objectives. The result? Your business will function more efficiently with standardized procedures and workflows that make sense, leading to greater financial performance and drastically improved workplace environment.
Is technology just “one more thing” that gets in the way? This is the case far too often. It’s crucial that your firm learns to leverage technology to help meet your long-term goals.
BKLM can help you:
- Leverage social media to build an online presence
- Develop a reputation as a thought leader in your industry through PR services
- Get found on Google through SEO best practices
- Create engaging content for your site that adds value and shows off your expertise
- Choose the right technology for your necessary applications
No one wants a stagnant practice. Through our consulting services, you will achieve fast, sustained growth. We can help you accomplish this through savvy marketing, IT leveraging…not to mention our widespread referral network including Charles Schwab, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, and Scottrade.
If you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start your own RIA, BKLM can guide you through the entire process. Not only can we help you establish your new firm, but we can also assist in:
- Regulatory compliance
- Custodian selection
- Technology identification and selection
- Establish systems for managing all client-related services
Looking to become an independent financial advisor? If so, BKLM can help plan all aspects of the transition – before, during, and after. During our initial consultation, we’ll address all questions and concerns and form a detailed blueprint to follow. From there, we’ll be with you every step of the way, ensuring that the proper steps are taken to set your new practice up for success.
Your consultation will include:
- A complete overview of the transition timeline.
- Information on necessary training
- An overview of the support you will receive during the transition (and afterwards)
- Asset and client retention expectations
- Plans for how to make your clients aware of the transition
- An overview of resources for growing your new practice
- What you can expect in terms of income and expenses after the transition has taken place
The key is not only knowing what to expect during the transition, but obtaining a realistic view of your post-transition practice.